PAI Data Storage Demo
PAI-Data is a file storage service that encrypts and agnostically stores data on networks like BitTorrent, IPFS, and AWS using the PDP2 protocol specification. It is already being used for several PAI services like PAIPass.
Follow these steps to save arbitrary data:
- Navigate to: https://staging-paipass.p19dev.com/pai-data-sharing/create-data
Create a New Template
- Fill in the
- Click add field and select the Field type to be
Returnto Dataset Creator
- Select the template you created in
- Drop the file into the region listed as
"Drag and drop a file here or click"
Create Datasetand wait a minute or two.
- Click on the
- Copy the dataset id
- Click the Send Data tab
- Select the Dataset type to be
- Paste in the dataset id
- Generate (on the command line its
paicoin-cli getnewaddress) and copy that address and paste it into the form
- Wait a minute or two for it to complete
- Go to the
Transactions pageand copy the transaction id of the associated send op.
- Paste it into
Retrieve Torrentand click
- Download the torrent