PAI Up 1.4.8 is here! UPDATE TODAY.
This fixes a crashing issue related to blocks that have a large number of stake voucher revocations
Check out the comparison between DCR and PAI here:
- Project PAI - Hybrid Consensus vs Decred Comparison
- Download the PDF: PAI - Hybrid Consensus vs. Decred.pdf (51.1 KB)
PAI Developer Updates
Here’s a snapshot of development work the team has been focused on:
- [PAI Coin Core] Updates to PAI Coin Core for solo staking are ongoing. This update will enable solo stakers to specify “yes” or “no” votes on blocks based on certain criteria such as coinbase address;
- [PoUW] Documentation of the current state of progress and future roadmap is in progress;
- [PAI Up iOS] Version 1.4.8 was released. This update fixes a crashing issue related to blocks that have a large number of stake voucher revocations.
- [Catena NFT Marketplace]
- Made plans to move the development version of the site to production.
- Coordinated feedback with testers and artists for ongoing feedback.
- Begun work on adding more references to on-chain data and associate messages with on-chain references.
- Begun work on optimizing mobile browser experience for users.