PCP Update on Schedule for Approving Withdrawal Requests

Hello PAI Community Members,

Thank you for your continued support of PAI Coin Pool (PCP). Here’s an update on approving withdrawal requests:

As you know, we have made numerous announcements regarding the fact that withdrawals must be made to a wallet each user controls and not a custodial wallet like one hosted by exchanges. However, these announcements were not made prior to a lot of the pending withdrawals that are currently scheduled to be approved tomorrow. In order to ensure no users lose coins and an abundance of caution, we have decided to cancel (reject) all existing withdrawal requests.

PCP will start approving new withdrawals made starting on March 31, 2020 at 9 AM Pacific Daylight Time (PDT). Withdrawal requests will be approved on a rolling basis over the next three days/1 week.

IMPORTANT: When depositing or withdrawing PAI Coin, please transfer all amounts through the PAI Up Wallet. If you don’t have it yet, you can download the PAI Up Wallet at: paiup.com .

As always, to avoid losing your funds, please make sure you OWN AND HAVE ACCESS TO the wallet that the withdrawal address belongs to BEFORE you initiate a withdrawal. The best way to do this is to use a deposit address from PAI Up (paiup.com). DO NOT WITHDRAW DIRECTLY TO AN EXCHANGE WALLET.

If you have any questions withdrawing to your own personal wallet, please inquire on paiforum.com.

PCP team thanks you again for your support, and apologizes that we have to take this action for the safety and security of our user's PAI Coin.

Hello PAI Community Members!

To prevent any loss of funds and ensure that all users withdraw to a PAI Coin address that they own, all pending withdrawals have been cancelled, and we ask that you resubmit your withdrawal request ensuring that you specify a PAI Up Wallet Address. If you're unsure how to do that, please visit this post for a walkthrough:
https://www.paiforum.com/post/pcp-withdrawal-tutorial-and-guidelines-10471839?pid=1311111113
Any valid withdrawal requests submitted between now and Thursday, April 2 at 5 PM PDT will be approved. If you had previously requested a withdrawal that has been refunded, please resubmit the request now.
We thank you again for your support!

When I tried to withdrawal my Pai coin,from ios wallet, it appeared
" failed " and " on hold ".
How can cancel this status and withdrawal my paicoin?

S.

When I tried to withdrawal my Pai coin,from ios wallet, it appeared
" failed " and " on hold ".
How can cancel this status and withdrawal my paicoin?

S.

I Sended my Paicoin to the " Exchange wallet " on 2nd December.
First ,it was " on hold " according to the Node problem,and it was settled later.
So,the Exchange officer says, " Deposit is completed ".
But,the ballance of my ios wallet still indicaters same amount as before.
What does it mean?
R.