This is the PAI Up Mobile Wallet Guide, which contains a list of frequently asked questions for users using the wallet. Check out the following topics below to get started on using the PAI Up Mobile Wallet
1. PAI Up Paper Key
- What is a Paper Key?
- Why do I need to write down my Paper Key?
- How do I confirm my Paper Key?
- Help! I’ve forgotten my Paper Key
- The PAI Up app does not recognize the paper key I entered, and says the key is incorrect.
2. Change and Recover Your Wallet
- How do I import a wallet?
- How do I recover my wallet?
- How do I wipe my wallet?
- I’ve lost my device. Can I restore my wallet on a different device?
- How many wallets can I own?
- How do I receive PAI Coin?
3. PAI Mobile Wallet Transactions
- How can I send PAI Coin?
- How do I use the “Request an Amount” screen?
- Why does it cost value to send a transaction?
- Why is the amount sent different than the amount received?
- What are the transaction details?
- What does the status of my transaction mean?
- Why is the balance on my PAI Up wallet 0/incorrect?
4. PAI Mobile Wallet Security Settings
- What is the Security Center?
- Why do I need a PIN?
- How do I reset my PIN with my Paper Key?
- What is Face ID Authentication?
- What is fingerprint authentication?
- What is the fingerprint/touch ID/Face ID spending limit?
- Why did my PAI Coin address change?
- What if I send PAI Coin to the wrong address?
- Why is my wallet disabled?
- PAI Up couldn’t be authenticated on Android.
- Do I need the PAI UP wallet to store my PAI Coins?
- How to import a wallet using a recovery phrase?