PAI News - September 28, 2020
Announcements & Reminders
The PAI Coin Mainnet Hard Fork will occur at block height 154,550, corresponding to approximately 10:30 AM Pacific Time (5:30 PM UTC) on October, 6, 2020.
More Information about the upcoming Hybrid fork:
- How to prepare for the Hybrid Consensus hard fork:
09/23 - Hybrid Consensus Hard Fork
- How to setup and maintain a PAI Coin Full Node:
Building and Maintaining a PAI Coin Full Node
- How mining and staking on PAI Coin Pool will change after the Hybrid Fork:
PAI Coin Pool and Hybrid PoW/PoS
- How to solo stake: Coming soon!
- How to solo mine: Coming soon!
If you use PAI Up Mobile, WRITE DOWN YOUR PAPER KEY according to the instructions below. You will need this to restore your wallet on the new version of PAI Up, which will be a separate app, and/or PAI Up Web Wallet.
Write Down Your PAI Up Paper Key
In your PAI Up Mobile, go to Menu → Security Settings → Paper Key → Write Down Paper Key Again. Enter your PIN, then physically write down the 12 words that are displayed and store them in a safe place.
- Set up a full node and have your PAI Coin Pool account topped up every month that it’s online! Set up a full node according to these instructions, then email email@example.com from the email address associated with your PCP account. In the email, include the IP address or URL of your full node.
- Don’t forget about the ongoing Project PAI Developer Challenges! Here’s a complete list. Note that all deadlines have been extended indefinitely. PAI News 📰 - July 27, 2020
|Title||Type||Participant Reward||Grand Prize|
|PCP UI/UX Design||Design/Product||1,500 PAI||15,000 PAI|
|PoUW Docker Machine Setup||Coding||1,500 PAI||6,000 PAI|
|PoUW Byzantine Detector||Coding/Research||1,500 PAI||6,000 PAI|
|PoUW General Computation||Coding||1,500 PAI||6,000 PAI|
|PoUW Grafana Dashboard||Coding||1,500 PAI||30,000 PAI|
|PoUW Merkle History Log||Coding/Research||1,500 PAI||60,000 PAI|
PAI Hybrid Consensus
Here’s a snapshot of development work the team has been focused on:
- Resolved some edge case issues of SV and vote usage in mempool;
- Updated validation code to permit special transactions in the existing testnet;
- Implemented hybrid consensus PoW difficulty and transaction order validations in the mobile wallets;
- iOS wallet rebranding;
- Custom error displays in cpuminer;
- Implemented new blockvoteswaittime flag for setting a vote wait time;
- Added verbose and blockheight flags for certain informational RPC commands, such as getblock, getrawtransaction, getrawmempool, livetickets, missedtickets, winnigtickets, and gettickets;
- modified PCP payment processing for block rewards to take into account blocks generated by the pool;
Questions? Comments? Feedback?
Sound off on PAI Forum!
Thank you for your support!