PAI News - August 17, 2020
The deadline for our first Project PAI Developer Challenge is fast approaching! Submit your work to email@example.com by August 18, 2020. All high-quality submissions will be rewarded with 1,500 PAI and the best submission is eligible for a Grand Prize of 15,000 PAI. Don’t miss out!
There’s a lot of mining going on! The PAI Coin Pool global hash rate regularly exceeds 6 GH/s, equivalent to tens of thousands of PAI Miner applications running at the default rate of 0.1 MH/s. Keep it up!
If you need to access your PAI Up Wallet across multiple devices, the PAI Up Web Wallet is another way to do so. You can send, receive, and manage your PAI Coin securely from all major web browsers. Access your wallet on now at wallet.paiup.com
At 8:00 pm on August 18th, Beijing time, the Project PAI community will cooperate with Blockchain Century Finance to host a live lecture on “Artificial Intelligence for Storage and Computing on the Blockchain”. Project PAI Special Advisor Dr. Yongzheng Jia will share the latest technology for AI, blockchain and the distributed storage system. The live streaming is supported by the blockchain media and communities such as Coin Time, Bishijie, and Abuchacha Community, etc. and it was simultaneously broadcasted through hundreds of communities.
PAI Weekly Updates
PAI Coin Pool
Remember to sign up for early access to PAI Coin Pool if you haven’t already: https://gold.paicoinpool.com/
PAI Coin Pool Gold Early Access
What is PAI Coin Pool Gold?
PAI Coin Pool Gold is a new subscription service being launched as part of PAI Coin Pool. It is a premium service that will offer subscribers additional perks, promotions, and offers through PAI Coin Pool.
PAI Coin Pool Gold subscribers, for a nominal annual fee, paid in Bitcoin OR PAI Coin, will receive:
- Exclusive access to PCP Gold Live Streams, such as the upcoming PAI Celebrity Series with Rob Mac, an NBA Skills Trainer. For a limited time, these special events are available to the general public, but soon will require subscription to PCP Gold.
- Increased mining & staking block rewards
- Increased referral rewards
- Access to exclusive promotions to earn more PAI
- Access to a command-line version of PAI Miner
- Complimentary subscriptions to partner apps, like PlayersIQ
Note: We are accepting both Bitcoin and PAI Coin for PCP Gold subscriptions to give you flexibility and the opportunity to hold onto your PAI Coin for staking.
Here’s a complete list of all the ongoing Project PAI challenges. The deadlines are approaching quickly, so submit your work soon! Project descriptions are available in the July 27 Newsletter: PAI News 📰 - July 27, 2020
|Title||Type||Deadline||Participant Reward||Grand Prize|
|PCP UI/UX Design||Design/Product||August 18, 2020||1,500 PAI||15,000 PAI|
|PoUW Docker Machine Setup||Coding||August 28, 2020||1,500 PAI||6,000 PAI|
|PoUW Byzantine Detector||Coding/Research||August 28, 2020||1,500 PAI||6,000 PAI|
|PoUW General Computation||Coding||August 28, 2020||1,500 PAI||6,000 PAI|
|PoUW Grafana Dashboard||Coding||September 25, 2020||1,500 PAI||30,000 PAI|
|PoUW Merkle History Log||Coding/Research||October 23, 2020||1,500 PAI||60,000 PAI|
PAI Hybrid Consensus
Here’s a snapshot of some of the development progress we’re making:
- Work on PAI Up Mobile hybrid compatibility is ongoing. Efforts completed this week include:
- Finalized support functions for specialized scripts and stake transactions;
- Added new fields to block header and updated related functions for serialization, and deserialization, among others;
- Added the SHAKE256 hash function and supporting functions for block header hashing;
- Added hashing algorithm switch for Hybrid Consensus blocks
- For PAI Coin Hybrid Core:
- A node can now start without issues both when using the -reindex flag and when using the chainstate database;
- Next, the team continues work on:
- Implementation of stake difficulty calculations in PAI Up Mobile;
- Implementation of stake validation rules in PAI Up Mobile;
- Incorporate multiple updated nodes in the Kubernetes deployment of PAI Coin Hybrid Testnet to test for node communication issues
Questions? Comments? Feedback?
Sound off on PAI Forum!
Thank you for your support!