PAI Coin 2.1.0 is here! UPDATE TODAY.
If you are running a full node, solo staking, and/or solo mining, you must immediately update to 2.1.0.
To update, execute the following commands in the paicoin directory of your full node.
paicoin-cli stop # stop the node from currently running git pull # pull the latest changes from the paicoin repo git checkout 2.1.0 # switch to the latest release make clean # uninstall your previous build make # compile the new release sudo make install # install at the system level paicoind # restart your node
For ALL solo stakers: Make sure your node is online and voting!
Execute this script on your staking node.
- Download the script from here .
- Upload the script to the full node you use for staking, or;
- Copy and paste its contents into a new file on the full node named voter_check.py
- Run the following commands to execute the script with the correct dependencies (these commands assume that voter_check.py and your paicoin directory are both located in your user home directory (~), and that your user home directory is your present working directory, pwd):sudo apt install python3
sudo make install
PAI Developer Updates
Here’s a snapshot of development work the team has been focused on:
- [PAI Coin Core] Ongoing investigation into potentially erroneous balance reported by paicoin-cli for solo stakers;
- Implemented wallet transactions cleanup for stake vouchers that are expired or no longer in the mempool. This impacts balance calculations and will “free” any lingering funds in the wallet;
- Added descendants cleanup for these transactions;
- Working on updating the wallet’s ordered lists of transactions to be consistent with the general map, these diverged due to the aforementioned changes;
- Finalizing implementation of unit test suite;
- Preparing minor release v2.2.0
- [PAI Coin Pool] Awarded promotional staking bonuses, see details above
- [Catena NFT Art Marketplace]
- oAuth refresh tokens are working so that the user can refresh their data when it has changed
- Finished adding support for multiple oAuth attributes in one request
- Added the ability for third party applications to request a user’s Paicoin address via oAuth
- Added the generation of new Paicoin addresses upon the first request for a user’s Paicoin address
- Added Paicoin address to the user profile page in Catena
- Launching developer staging site this week