PAI Coin 2.1.0 is here! UPDATE TODAY.
If you are running a full node, solo staking, and/or solo mining, you must immediately update to 2.1.0.
To update, execute the following commands in the paicoin directory of your full node.
paicoin-cli stop # stop the node from currently running git pull # pull the latest changes from the paicoin repo git checkout 2.1.0 # switch to the latest release make clean # uninstall your previous build make # compile the new release sudo make install # install at the system level paicoind # restart your node
For ALL solo stakers: Make sure your node is online and voting!
Execute this script on your staking node.
- Download the script from here .
- Upload the script to the full node you use for staking, or;
- Copy and paste its contents into a new file on the full node named voter_check.py
- Run the following commands to execute the script with the correct dependencies (these commands assume that voter_check.py and your paicoin directory are both located in your user home directory (~), and that your user home directory is your present working directory, pwd):sudo apt install python3
sudo make install
PAI Developer Updates
Here’s a snapshot of development work the team has been focused on:
- [PAI Coin Core] Ongoing investigation into potentially erroneous balance reported by paicoin-cli for solo stakers;
- added available_balance and legacy_balance to the getwalletinfo command response;
- wrote comprehensive documentation on the different categories of PAI Coin balances in the full node CLI wallet (to be released)
- [paichain.info] Investigated why the mempool on paichain.info is so large;
- determined that paichain.info was not updated to expire transactions from its internal cache, thus causing paichain.info to continue to display previously expired stake voucher purchase transactions;
- solution is processing and will be deployed this week
- [PAI Coin Pool] preparing, validating and awarding promotional staking bonuses
- [Catena NFT Art Marketplace] Improvements to the DM (direct message) functionality and design, added a thumbnail selection modal for the asset upload flow, added custom redirects for errors, enhanced the querying API for the homepage – to enable additional sorting options instead of just recent uploads, as well as pagination for the gallery.