PAI Coin 2.1.0 is here! UPDATE TODAY.
If you are running a full node, solo staking, and/or solo mining, you must immediately update to 2.1.0.
To update, execute the following commands in the paicoin directory of your full node.
paicoin-cli stop # stop the node from currently running git pull # pull the latest changes from the paicoin repo git checkout 2.1.0 # switch to the latest release make clean # uninstall your previous build make # compile the new release sudo make install # install at the system level paicoind # restart your node
For ALL solo stakers: Make sure your node is online and voting!
Execute this script on your staking node.
- Download the script from here.
- Upload the script to the full node you use for staking, or;
- Copy and paste its contents into a new file on the full node named voter_check.py
- Run the following commands to execute the script with the correct dependencies (these commands assume that voter_check.py and your paicoin directory are both located in your user home directory (~), and that your user home directory is your present working directory, pwd):sudo apt install python3
sudo make install
PAI Developer Updates
Here’s a snapshot of development work the team has been focused on:
- [PoUW] worked on simplifying message history by using history Merkle trees;
- [PoUW] replacing MXNet with Keras for a higher Machine Learning abstraction layer;
- [PoUW] investigation into solving the network difficulty problem;
- [PoUW] setup and adjustments of the Kubernetes running environment