PAI Coin 2.1.0 is here! UPDATE TODAY.
If you are running a full node, solo staking, and/or solo mining, you must immediately update to 2.1.0.
To update, execute the following commands in the paicoin directory of your full node.
paicoin-cli stop # stop the node from currently running git pull # pull the latest changes from the paicoin repo git checkout 2.1.0 # switch to the latest release make clean # uninstall your previous build make # compile the new release sudo make install # install at the system level paicoind # restart your node
For ALL solo stakers: Make sure your node is online and voting!
Execute this script on your staking node.
- Download the script from here .
- Upload the script to the full node you use for staking, or;
- Copy and paste its contents into a new file on the full node named voter_check.py
- Run the following commands to execute the script with the correct dependencies (these commands assume that voter_check.py and your paicoin directory are both located in your user home directory (~), and that your user home directory is your present working directory, pwd):
sudo apt install python3
sudo make install
Check out this information about the recent transition to Hybrid Consensus:
- How to setup and maintain a PAI Coin Full Node: Building and Maintaining a PAI Coin Full Node
- How mining and staking on PAI Coin Pool will change after the Hybrid Fork: PAI Coin Pool and Hybrid PoW/PoS
- How to solo stake: PAI Solo Staking Guide
- How to solo mine: PAI Coin Solo Mining Guide
PAI Countdown has been updated to countdown to the first block reward halving. Check it out!
PAI Developer Updates
Here’s a snapshot of development work the team has been focused on:
- [PAI Coin Core] Tested updates to getblocktemplate in production;
- [PAI Coin Core] Ongoing resolution of outstanding issues with getblocktemplate in preparation for the upcoming 2.1.0 release;
- [PAI Up Mobile] Work on mobile wallet compatibility with latest paicoin developments including, for example, transaction expiry and mempool filtering;
- [PAI Up Mobile] Updates to ordering of transactions