Two major software updates are available for you this week.
Update #1: PAI Coin Core v2.0.2 This one’s really important!
- If you are running a full node, you should update to 2.0.2. If you don’t, you may not be getting the rewards you’ve earned from stake vouchers you’ve purchased!
Update #2: PAI Miner v2.0 Windows | macOS | Linux
- This version is updated to work with Hybrid Consensus.
- Older versions of PAI Miner will no longer work with PAI Coin Pool.
Remember! Mining and staking are now PUBLIC.
Anyone can now mine and stake—including you!
PAI Hybrid Consensus
Here’s a snapshot of development work the team has been focused on:
- [PAI Up Mobile] Worked on proper validation rules;
- [PAI Up Mobile] Worked on extending block storage;
- [PAI Up Mobile] Implemented chain work calculation;
- [paicoind] Updated PAIcoinFramework to be able to use the new extended block header and to be able to solve blocks using the new hashing algorithm;
- [paicoind] Implemented additional functional tests, there are now only 2 remaining;
- [PoUW] Worked on simplifying PoUW message history by using history Merkle trees;
- [PoUW] Worked on using Keras instead of MXNet as a higher abstraction layer for ML;
- [PoUW] Looked into how to solve the network difficulty problem