The PAI Coin Mainnet Hard Fork occurred when the PAI Blockchain reached height 154,550 at 11:16 PM UTC on October 6, 2020.
Here is the first block after the fork: https://bit.ly/3nxZ1qU
This began the Interim Transition Period (ITP), throughout which Stake Voucher purchases, Stake Voucher voting, and public mining were incrementally enabled.
The ITP concluded when the PAI Blockchain reached height 155,718 which occurred at 9:48 PM UTC on October 11, 2020.
PAI Coin is now a truly decentralized blockchain with completely unrestricted public mining and staking.
ore Information about the ongoing transition to Hybrid Consensus:
- How to prepare for the Hybrid Consensus hard fork: 09/23 - Hybrid Consensus Hard Fork
- How to setup and maintain a PAI Coin Full Node: Building and Maintaining a PAI Coin Full Node
- How mining and staking on PAI Coin Pool will change after the Hybrid Fork: PAI Coin Pool and Hybrid PoW/PoS
- How to solo stake: Coming soon!
- How to solo mine: PAI Coin Solo Mining Guide
Check out paicountdown.com for a live countdown to upcoming blockchain events and a record of past events!
PAI Hybrid Consensus
Here’s a snapshot of development work the team has been focused on:
- Implemented fork detection and mining algorithm switch in PAI Miner;
- Implemented new unit test cases for stake aware mining in PAI Miner;
- Prepared release of PAI Up for iOS;
- Updated PAI Up wallet for Android;
- Investigated bugs with the mobile wallet and PAI Miner;
- Fixed all failing unit tests in lottery_tests, miner_tests, ticket_tests, pow_tests;
- Ongoing work to fix functional tests;
- Tested new pai-miningcore payment processor rules;
- Tested full system composed of pai-miningcore, cpuminer and paicoin/hybrid-consensus