The PAI Coin Mainnet Hard Fork will occur at block height 154,550, now corresponding to approximately 9:50 PM Pacific Time on October 6, 2020. (4:50 AM UTC on October 7, 2020)
Track the countdown here: https://paicountdown.com
More Information about the upcoming Hybrid fork:
- How to prepare for the Hybrid Consensus hard fork: 09/23 - Hybrid Consensus Hard Fork
- How to setup and maintain a PAI Coin Full Node: Building and Maintaining a PAI Coin Full Node
- How mining and staking on PAI Coin Pool will change after the Hybrid Fork: PAI Coin Pool and Hybrid PoW/PoS
- How to solo stake: Coming soon!
- How to solo mine: Coming soon!
If you use PAI Up Mobile, WRITE DOWN YOUR PAPER KEY according to the instructions below. You will need this to restore your wallet on the new version of PAI Up, which will be a separate app, and/or PAI Up Web Wallet.
PAI Hybrid Consensus
Here’s a snapshot of development work the team has been focused on:
- Implemented mining for new Hybrid Consensus in PAI Miner;
- Updated block and transaction validation according to Hybrid Consensus in PAI Up Mobile;
- Updated the iOS version of PAI Up with the latest UI elements;
- New payment processing for block rewards (PCP vs non-PCP);
- New payment processing for staking rewards;
- Ensemble unit tests for cpuminer, paicoin, and pai-miningcore;
- Adjustments to accommodate both old & new payment processing methods for seamless transition upon fork;
- Ongoing work to update getblocktemplate to only move to the next block once three votes are received