PAI News - June 29, 2020
PAI Weekly Updates
PAI Coin Pool
New PAI Miner App - AVAILABLE NOW
Look for Version 184.108.40.206, available now in the Downloads section of PAI Coin Pool. Or, get it right here:
This week, the team begins implementing support for PAI Coin Pool Gold. Additionally, the team is working on a solution to ensure that users from all locations are able to successfully receive SMS messages when signing up a new account.
PAI Hybrid Consensus
Here’s a snapshot of some of the commits / PRs and progress we made last week:
- Implemented minimum fee limit for stake creation, to allow proper revocation, if needed;
- Implemented a fee distribution policy, to allow revocation of stakes according to the contributor’s preferences when these are in conflict with the policy;
- Implemented unit tests for the new features;
- The above updates are available in the following Pull Request: https://github.com/projectpai/paicoin/pull/309
- Investigated and fixed an issue found in the new unit tests written for the auto-revoker: We uncovered an immutability issue in one of the structures responsible for managing stake transactions;
- In PAI Miner, we implemented a hash algorithm switch when hybrid consensus activation is detected;
- We began work on adding a Block Explorer container in a Kubernetes deployment of the Hybrid Consensus testnet.
On July 18, 2020, 10:00AM Beijing Time (July 17, 2020, 7:00PM PDT), PAI core contributors will be hosting an AMA to present and answer any questions regarding the PAI Hybrid Consensus. Register here to join the AMA: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJAqc-GqqD4iHteA9jMbG9lAx3GGNeMBK1R0
PAI Forum & PAI Pass
- The new paiforum.com is LIVE! Check it out now:
Questions? Comments? Feedback?
Sound off on PAI Forum!
Thank you for your support!