PAI News - June 22, 2020
Reminder: PAI Coin Pool GOLD!
Subscribers will be offered a host of VIP services such as:
Exclusive access to Project PAI partner apps and services
PAI Coin Promotions only available to GOLD members
Increased Referral Rewards (specific amounts TBD)
A command-line version of PAI Miner
More Mining & Staking Payouts
Members-only Livestream events
For discounted and early access, visit
This exclusive subscription option will be available soon.
The SUCCESS of the PAI Coin Pool Referral System continues. Check out the June stats below! Thank you all for your participation.
PAI Weekly Updates
PAI Coin Pool
Last week, a new version of the PCP UI was released, which allows users to see how many Tier 1 & 2 Referrals they’ve made, plus the total amount of PAI Coin they’ve earned through Referral Rewards. Check it out in your Profile!
This week, the team is beginning to write the technical specification for PAI Coin Pool Gold, details of which we hope to share with the community next week!
Additionally, community leads are continuing to test the new PAI Miner app, which now supports auto-reconnect and Remember Me features. It will be released publicly once approved. Stay tuned!
PAI Up Web Wallet
Last week, some users reported issues receiving SMS authentication codes when using the PAI Up Web Wallet, https://wallet.paiup.com. In the coming weeks, a new design that redundantly utilizes multiple text message service providers is being implemented and it will be released soon. Thank you for your patience and diligent reporting of this issue!
PAI Hybrid Consensus
Here’s a snapshot of some of the commits / PRs and progress we made last week:
- Added default fee limit for stake ticket purchases;
- Implemented absolute value based storage and handling of fee limits;
- Comprehensive unit tests for revocation transactions and automatic revoker
- All above updates are implemented on this branch: https://github.com/projectpai/paicoin/tree/feature/hybrid-consensus/auto-revoker
- Hybrid Consensus Testnet: A new testnet has been successfully launched by mining a new genesis block! The testnet currently consists of two full nodes and one CPU miner instance.
On July 18, 2020, 10:00AM Beijing Time (July 17, 2020, 7:00PM PDT), PAI core contributors will be hosting an AMA to present and answer any questions regarding the PAI Hybrid Consensus. Register here to join the AMA: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJAqc-GqqD4iHteA9jMbG9lAx3GGNeMBK1R0
PAI Forum & PAI Pass
- The new paiforum.com is LIVE! Check it out now:
Questions? Comments? Feedback?
Sound off on PAI Forum!
Thank you for your support!