PAI News - August 10, 2020
- The first application for the origin tracing and supply chain management will be developed by Project PAI, Lanier AI Labs, and Uncle Sabas, a leader in producing tasty, yet healthy protein-packed snacks around the world and known for its poppadom chips. Read more about this proof of concept here.
The Rob Mac livestream this past Saturday, August 8 was a SLAM DUNK! The livestream, presented by PAI Coin Pool Gold in collaboration with PlayersIQ, featured a full hour with leading NBA Skills Trainer Rob McClanaghan answering your questions about his experiences working closely with NBA stars such as Steph Curry, Russell Westbrook, and Derrick Rose. It was a great experience, and a preview of the offerings to come with PAI Coin Pool Gold. Thank you for your participation!
P.S. If you missed the livestream, you can catch a replay here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbDDDTtOXVM
PAI Weekly Updates
PAI Coin Pool
Remember to sign up for early access to PAI Coin Pool if you haven’t already: https://gold.paicoinpool.com/
PAI Coin Pool Gold Early Access
What is PAI Coin Pool Gold?
PAI Coin Pool Gold is a new subscription service being launched as part of PAI Coin Pool. It is a premium service that will offer subscribers additional perks, promotions, and offers through PAI Coin Pool.
PAI Coin Pool Gold subscribers, for a nominal annual fee, paid in Bitcoin OR PAI Coin, will receive:
- Exclusive access to PCP Gold Live Streams, such as the upcoming PAI Celebrity Series with Rob Mac, an NBA Skills Trainer. For a limited time, these special events are available to the general public, but soon will require subscription to PCP Gold.
- Increased mining & staking block rewards
- Increased referral rewards
- Access to exclusive promotions to earn more PAI
- Access to a command-line version of PAI Miner
- Complimentary subscriptions to partner apps, like PlayersIQ
Note: We are accepting both Bitcoin and PAI Coin for PCP Gold subscriptions to give you flexibility and the opportunity to hold onto your PAI Coin for staking.
Here’s a complete list of all the ongoing Project PAI challenges. The deadlines are approaching quickly, so submit your work soon! Project descriptions are available in the July 27 Newsletter: PAI News 📰 - July 27, 2020
|Title||Type||Deadline||Participant Reward||Grand Prize|
|PCP UI/UX Design||Design/Product||August 18, 2020||1,500 PAI||15,000 PAI|
|PoUW Docker Machine Setup||Coding||August 28, 2020||1,500 PAI||6,000 PAI|
|PoUW Byzantine Detector||Coding/Research||August 28, 2020||1,500 PAI||6,000 PAI|
|PoUW General Computation||Coding||August 28, 2020||1,500 PAI||6,000 PAI|
|PoUW Grafana Dashboard||Coding||September 25, 2020||1,500 PAI||30,000 PAI|
|PoUW Merkle History Log||Coding/Research||October 23, 2020||1,500 PAI||60,000 PAI|
PAI Hybrid Consensus
Here’s a snapshot of some of the commits / PRs and progress we made last week:
- Ongoing investigation of issues that occur when passing stake validation height https://github.com/projectpai/paicoin/issues/315
- Ongoing updates too PAI Up Mobile for Hybrid Compatibility, including:
- implementing structured data scripts generators, validators and related functionality;
- implementing stake transactions’ common features;
- implemented ticket purchase parsers
Questions? Comments? Feedback?
Sound off on PAI Forum!
Thank you for your support!