ObEN Launches PAI Studio™, a Turn-Key AI Avatar Content Creation and Management Platform

Leading AI company creates first of its kind SaaS for customized avatar content generation and management

Pasadena, California Nov 21, 2019 – ObEN, the artificial intelligence (AI) company creating Personal AI (PAI) technology to revolutionize digital interactions, today launched PAI Studio, the world’s first AI avatar creation and management platform. PAI Studio will enable brands and creators to design, build, and manage avatar-based, AI content via a turn-key software solution.

ObEN is a world leader in customized, intelligent digital humans. Using a small sample of speech and image data, ObEN can create a digital likeness of anyone in the world, capable of speaking in their voice in any language. These digital personas are called Personal AIs, or PAIs for short, and have been especially popular for celebrities and brands seeking to use their own PAIs to create new, more interactive short-form content experiences for their fans and followers. ObEN’s Personal AI technology has been used to create unique PAIs for partners and clients including digital care assistants/avatars for a pilot study conducted at MedStar Georgetown University Hospital, virtual meeting rooms with avatars for multinational conglomerate SoftBank, new podcast and video content featuring NBA stars, and virtual hosts for the world’s most-watched show on China Central Television (CCTV), with viewership in the hundreds of millions worldwide.

PAI Studio is ObEN’s turn-key solution for creating AI avatar-driven digital content. It features a suite of tools that allows users to build, customize, and animate their PAIs quickly and easily. Users can select from a library of standard PAI avatars and voice models. In addition, ObEN can also create completely custom PAIs for brands or individuals that can then be made available for premium access. PAIs can be further customized with clothing, hair, accessories, and backgrounds to best match a brand style, celebrity image, or content genre. Users can create exciting and unique PAI content by simply uploading text or audio recordings in any language, and PAI Studio automatically generates the voice and facial animation using the selected PAI custom designs. The AI avatar content created on PAI Studio can easily be exported in audio or video format, ready to share via social, website, app, or a variety of other digital mediums including Twitter, TikTok, Instagram, Wechat, and more.

Using ObEN’s PAI Studio, celebrities can now speak in their own voice in any language, creating more personal connections with their fans worldwide. Brands can create their own digital influencer and post social-native content without additional studio time. For creators, PAI Studio unlocks an entirely new form of content creation - like podcasts featuring the voice of the same hosts for every language translation and adaptation, or easy adaptations of existing content narrated by celebrity PAIs.

ObEN’s PAI Studio is currently available by invitation. To sign up for access, and to learn more, visit oben.me/paistudio/

Tony are you with ObEN? If so, please connect with me on LinkedIn.
Why is a November media release being posted here in May?
Why is there nothing under the go to link other than newsletter sub?
Do you know where I can find videos of PAI Studio in action?
This is the kind of information I had hoped to find in this forum, but still very confusing.

[QUOTE username=mendicot userid=7151866 postid=1311651993]Tony are you with ObEN? If so, please connect with me on LinkedIn.
Why is a November media release being posted here in May?
Why is there nothing under the go to link other than newsletter sub?
Do you know where I can find videos of PAI Studio in action?
This is the kind of information I had hoped to find in this forum, but still very confusing.[/QUOTE]

Hi Mendicot

I am just one of community of PAI, so if you want connect with ObEN, please send private letter to the administrator pai4eva(also you can ask for videos of PAI studio from him/her).
This is the news I post from ObEN’s official website, if you want to use PAI studio , please go to ObEN.com .
The community in China, including me, has some videos of PAI studio, if you have Wechat , maybe we can share some with you.
My Wechat account is D420505, you can find me on Wechat.