Announcing Project PAI Official Fan Community

Hello Project PAI Community

Picture1.png

Project PAI has been blessed with some of the best, most loyal and active fans in the world. Recently some of these community members have worked together to create the Project PAI Official Fan Community!

The Project PAI Official Fan Community is a place where everyone can go to talk to fellow PAI fans about the latest Project PAI news, share information, engage in discussion, enjoy events and activities with other local and international PAI community members. You can discuss Project PAI, PAI Coin, blockchain technology, the work of Project PAI adopters, and even what you plan to do when you have your own PAI.

You can join the fan community on the following channels:

Telegram: t.me/projectpaifansOFFICIAL

Twitter: twitter.com/paifancommunity

Facebook: facebook.com/paifancommunity/

Hope everyone has fun sharing and growing the Project PAI Fan Community and meeting all your fellow Project PAI Fans! #PAIforALL!

Wow! That’s so awesome that this now exists for the Project PAI fanbase to interact with one another on various social media platforms. Even cooler that it will allow for both local and international fans to connect in one place and continue to provide support for Project PAI together. Can’t wait to check it out!

[QUOTE username=mgnemickas userid=5882038 postid=1304450267]Wow! That’s so awesome that this now exists for the Project PAI fanbase to interact with one another on various social media platforms. Even cooler that it will allow for both local and international fans to connect in one place and continue to provide support for Project PAI together. Can’t wait to check it out![/QUOTE]
Hi, mgnemickas! Thanks for your interest and support!
We’ve been blessed with the best fans in the world ? Hope every Project PAI fan in the world can communicate freely through all social channels and take advantage of it! ?

This is so exciting! I already know a lot of people interested in Project PAI, but I can’t wait to meet even more! BIG thank you to the members of our community that created this 😁

[QUOTE username=alaism userid=5880630 postid=1304665804]This is so exciting! I already know a lot of people interested in Project PAI, but I can’t wait to meet even more! BIG thank you to the members of our community that created this 😁[/QUOTE]

Hi alaism, Project PAI love supporters like you. We are very thrilled that you liked the group. Please feel free to share this with your friends. Let’s “send PAI to the moon” together ?