A Letter from the Co-Founder of ObEN

640.jpeg

I would like to wish all my fellow PAIyo’s a very happy PAI day. In the midst of all celebrations, I also request you to take some time to think about what PAI day means for you and for all of us. For me, it comes down to a few things: 1. How strong is our community? 2. How is technology being used to make our lives better? 3. What is the roadmap of growth? Instead of just thinking where we currently are, I would also like to think about where we are going and how we can work together to get there.

For any protocol to thrive, it needs more outside developers to come in and start developing applications which start utilizing the technology and underlying novelties and features. These developers in turn will only use the protocol if there is a big enough community to start using their product or service. Widespread usage of their hard work is the incentive that most developers look for. That means that one of the biggest goals we have for this coming year is to grow our community. Instead of being concentrated in just a few countries, we need to be able to attract more people from other countries as well and show our strength in numbers, which attract more developers to the platform. Additional incentives such as capital can then be used to have these developers work on making applications which utilize the protocol. So I highly recommend that every PAIyo go out and get 10 more new PAIyos’ to join the growing PAI community.

As part of having a global and cohesive PAI community with fellow PAIyo’s, please join me in using paiforum.com and post your questions, comments, and suggestions on it. When you are on PAI Forum, take the time to check out comments and posts of other PAIyo’s as well and make an effort to answer and comment and reply to them as well. We highly encourage you to invite your fellow PAIyos’ to also do the same.

The coming year will be a challenging one for all of us given the ongoing geopolitical and health concerns globally. This also provides an opportunity to come up with new ideas to use technology to serve the community, grow it globally, and advance humanity and society overall. So let's all work together as a team to prosper and thrive. Happy PAI Day, my fellow PAIyo’s.

Congratulations! Happy PAI Day!

[QUOTE username=paicharm userid=7053613 postid=1310971311]Congratulations! Happy PAI Day![/QUOTE] Wish you a very Happy PAI day too